YaYa came down yesterday to go with us to look at some houses...and be our final inspection guru (he's so good at that kind of stuff)! We were down to about 3 of them and were wanting another outside opinion. YaYa was kind enough to come down and check them out with us. We are meeting with our realtor tomorrow and hopefully will be making an offer...or offers (depending on how they go) this week! Please pray that we find something. I am really ready to just be settled and have our "stuff" down here. We also got to have dinner with cousin Tracy, Stan and Andrew last night too which was really fun. It will be so nice to have them here. Sam and YaYa played a bunch today and it was so fun to have him here. NaNa had to work, but we'll see her this coming weekend when we have Sam's birthday party! YEAH!
Thanks so much YaYa for coming down to hang out with us and spend your Saturday evening looking at houses! We loved having you here and will see you Saturday! We love you!
3 comments:
When are we getting together?
OMG What your ready to put an offer down already? All this moving is going way to fast for me!
I can’t believe Sam is one, it’s gone by so fast. He looks so old in some of those photos. Thanks for the encouragement about going back to work. I got through it yesterday, just like I will tomorrow. Thankfully I have a day to recover in between and be at home with my baby girl. Hope your transition to Atlanta goes well and good luck with the house hunt!
Post a Comment