Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Crazy Weekend!



We drove to Maryville again this weekend for the UT/FL game! Oh my...it was quite depressing! Ben and I left Sam with NaNa and YaYa while we went to the game! We had so much fun just walking around and not thinking about moving, houses, diapers, etc, etc...it was like old times! Such a good time...THENNNNN the game actually started! It was a rough one and we would rather not relive it. We left at halftime...a first for my husband! Anywho...I did get some cool pictures of the band before the game...I do love to watch them...and of course the team running through the "T"! Go VOLS...maybe next week! :)
Well Sam was being weird this weekend...and ran a low grade fever during the game. YaYa took great care of him and got his fever down a bit. The only time he's ever run a fever was when he had an ear infection or was teething. I was thinking it was just teething b/c his ears weren't draining (which is the sign that they told us we would see when/if he had another infection after the tubes). We were kind of concerned when he got really staggery/clumsy (even more so than his usual 1 yr old self). He was falling all over. Sunday morning it wasn't much better, so we took him to the doctor. They said he had another ear infection (inner ear)! UGH! WHAT! Anywho...got on an antibiotic and he has been doing better ever since. The clumsiness is much better. I mean...I know that he is 1 and just learning to walk, but he is catching himself better and his balance is getting better too...so hopefully this one isn't too bad! Big thanks to NaNa and YaYa for helping us out so much this weekend. We couldn't make it without you guys!
By the way...has anyone else noticed the picture uploading feature being weird on blogger? It puts the pictures next to each other and puts the text in a weird place? Weird?

1 comment:

chris anne said...

poor sam. campbell got unbalanced like that once, too. it scared me to death because he couldn't sit up or stand at all. turned out he had a sinus infection. you just never know about these kiddos! hope he feels better soon.