Saturday, September 06, 2008

Bye Bye Formula...Hello Milk!

Just had to document a very exciting day for us. We started switching Sam over to whole milk this week and we think it has been a success. We started slowly with half formula and apparently noticed no difference between it and the milk. So the next step was going to the sippy cup with the milk...and dumping the bottle. Last night he took a whole sippy cup of milk! GO SAM! The sippy cup thing is going slowly (he hasn't really been a big fan til now), but I think he is getting the hang of it. It will be so nice to not have to wash those bottles (along with its 6 different parts) everynight. YEAH!

Bye Bye Similac!

Hello MILK! YEAH...you are much cheaper too!

Sam playing with daddy this morning. Ben got up with him this morning so I could sleep in and they made me breakfast in bed! SO SWEET! I love my husband!


I took this video the other day. Whenever I say "Ahhhhh Ccchhhoooo", Sam repeats it. It is so cute...I love to hear him say it.

3 comments:

chris anne said...

i'm glad the transition was so easy. way to go sam, what a big boy!

Angie said...

Love the "achoo" and snapping fingers...too cute!

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

Snapping his fingers is awesome...I need to teach that to Lilah. He's adorable Kate!