Weight: 22 lbs 3 oz (45%tile)
Length: 30 in (50%tile)
Head: We got a GREATER THAN 97% again...she checked it out and everything was fine so no worries...he just has a huge head. Last time Ben took him, the measured Ben's head and his head measured 2 deviations above the range, so I think we know where he gets it! :)
Thought I would post some pictures from our week of attempting to start eating real food better (it usually ends in tears). He is a great eater with baby food and some table foods, but he can't stand the texture of most things and won't eat them (hence...second picture). He is great with the snacky things (cheerios, puffs, etc, etc), but not so much anything else (chicken, veggies, etc). The only thing I know to do is just keep putting it out there in front of him. He will eat a few small pieces of cheese and a few other things, but this is not a fun process so far. He has been so good with all of his transitions that I guess I deserve a difficult one! Any helpful hints on getting yours to eat solid foods (other than patience...which I know is the key)?
Oh...very exciting news...we are officially under contract on the house! YEAH! We are headed over to the house this afternoon for the inspection. Crossing fingers that everything checks out okay...if it does then everything will be a GO to close on October 14th...YEAH! Finally! I am so excited. I am just praying that everything works out and we can finally settle in down here.
4 comments:
YAY for the house! That is awesome! Grace was just the opposite... HATED baby food, but LOVES big people food. My nephew hates food too, so I think you're just supposed to keep offering like you're doing! I'm sure he'll get the hang of it soon!! Miss you!!
Good luck with the food transition! We have major food issues here. Every meal is such a struggle...going on a month or so now, and I am soooo sick of it! Oh well, it will eventually get easier for us!
I have somewhere we need to go in a few weeks, if you will be in town. Call me!
We are going through the opposite...she'll only eat a little baby food and will sit in her high chair and snack on peas, broccoli, avocado, mango, banana and all that good stuff. Most of it ends up in her lap, but some makes it to her mouth. Good luck with the house! We just moved and it is so stressful...I can only imagine how stressful it is for you in temporary housing!
Post a Comment