Friday, March 11, 2011

Visit with Mops!

A few weeks ago, Ben had to go to England for work for a week (which actually turned into a little more when a couple of the guys decided to stay over the weekend and be tourists in London). He had a great time and was really excited about seeing London/England for the first time. He's so cute.

Anywho, I don't like to stay home with the boys by myself, so we packed up for a TN tour! We went to my mom's first and then on to NaNa and YaYa's house. We had a GREAT time. I didn't even tell anyone I was coming in town (sorry friends and family)...but I just wanted to NOT have any plans and spend as much time as possible with mom. We had so much fun! Sam got to see the train in Dickson and everytime we got in the car, he asked to drive over the train tracks...and I obliged as much as I could. That was pretty much the highlight for him...he couldn't stop talking about the train.
We had a GREAT time with Mops (as always)! So fun...miss you Mops! Thanks for everything. We LOVE you!

Photo shoot with Mops and her boys! Sweet face.
Sam and Mops Love this...

No comments: