Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Jack Spencer!

Today is my little man's 1st birthday! It was official as of 9:37am this morning that that beautiful 9lb 2oz baby entered this world. He was a bit earlier than expected. I had a csection scheduled for March 25th...not a bag packed...not fully wrapped my head around having 2 kids yet, but ready or not...here he came! :) I was sure I knew how all of that was going to go down, but as usual, I was so wrong. It happened in the middle of the night, so we had to find someone to come stay with Sam and then call our families knowing they would most likely not arrive in time for the birth (which was fine, but again, not as planned). Needless to say, it was a bit stressful getting this little guy here, but it turned out to be so perfect! He has been blessing my life every day since!
Jack is one of the happiest babies I have ever known...and has been since the day he was born (okay...maybe that day he was a bit traumatized, but you know what I mean). He smiles when everyone talks to him and can just turn any bad day into a happy one just by looking at him.
We are so thankful for 2 healthy, amazing little boys.
Thank you God for making me a mommy again a year ago today. And thank you to my sweet, husband for being on this crazy journey with me. He is amazing...and our boys are so lucky to have him.
Happy Birthday Jack!
Of course I have a photo montage of some of my favorites over the last year...
Daddy and Jack moments after he was born. LOVE this picture. I know Ben had such a HUGE smile on underneath that mask.
Heading home from the hospital
Hanging out at home. Jack was an expert sleeper...it was his favorite activity.
Baby Dedication at church!
Sweetest face
Beach babe
So happy
Merry 1st Christmas
LOVE HIM
Happy Birthday sweet Jack! We love you THIS MUCH!!!!!
More pictures to come. Tonight we had a little mini-family-bday celebration. I baked a cake today and thought we'd give a little smash cake test run before his birthday party next week. Jack LOVED the cake. It was hilarious.

1 comment:

Jillina said...

Happy late birthday Jack!! I still cant believe i missed this!