Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Future Baseballer?

We had a wonderful time at NaNa and YaYa's house. The weather was gorgeous so Sam was able to play outside (his favorite thing ever)! It was the first thing he mentioned when he woke up in the morning. He played baseball, basketball, tennis, golf...if it had a ball, he played it...what more could a little boy want?
NaNa and YaYa bought a tee for him to hit off of...and he LOVED it. He is actually freakishly accurate and strong with his hitting. They go really far...it's crazy. Maybe that's normal for a 3 year old...I have no idea. However, I'm 30 and there's no telling where they will go when I hit the ball (assuming I actually hit it). :)
Can't wait to sign him up for tee ball. I think he's ready for sure.

The lighting on these are weird...but thought this was cute of my big boy.

Such a serious face...love it. He looks so big here to me.

"Cautiously" petting the dog from across the street. Sam is terrified, but this dog is so friendly and calm...that he will actually go near her. I think this is a sweet picture of him and YaYa!
NaNa and YaYa have this Sherriff Woody at their house who's hat comes off, so Sam had been going around that day saying, "Hey, Howdy Hey"...one of Woody's lines from Toy Story. So funny the things he picks up. Once he was outside, he got to do it with a real hat. Hilarious.
Whenever we go to NaNa and YaYa's house...that is usually the first toy he looks for...creature of habit.
Practicing his pitching skills...
And batting...
Swing batter batter...
A natural. Daddy is kind of excited...
Thanks for a FABULOUS week(end) NaNa and YaYa! They watched the boys one night so I could go eat with my high school girlfriends...and then during lunch one day so I could meet up with some wonderful old co-workers! Miss those DENSO gals, Kasi and Meredith!
It was so nice to have 4 additional helpful hands with the boys! They are so great. We are so lucky.

No comments: