Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Play Date with the Cabaniss Kiddos!

I wish I could say that more often..."Play date with the Cabaniss kiddos"...meaning I wish Jillina and I lived closer (sniff sniff)! Okay...anywho, anytime I go from Nashville to Knoxville (or vice versa) I try to stop in at the Cabaniss household. I was so happy that I was able to this time. Last time the kids were asleep and those of you who travel with kids know that when they are sleeping...let them sleep! So thankful for a friend who understands that. Love you Jillina!
Sooo...this time, we stopped in and played with the kids for a bit. I also got to meet my little namesake, Katherine! She is absolutely precious. Such a dainty, little thing compared to Jack (she's about 4 months younger than Jack)! The kids had a blast. Sam was amazed at all of the cars they had. He had so much fun...especially playing with "Frank" (from Cars). I'm going to have to find one of those. Anytime I say the name, "Andrew" or "William", he says..."those boys with the Frank". So funny.
The kids had a great time and the mommys did too. So thankful for my Jillina! Love you friend...and love your babies!

Jack "playing" with Katherine. It was actually more like, Jack trying to grab her bow...and licking her forehead...and poking her in the eye. Poor little Katherine!

Sooooooo sweet! Love her...my fellow "Katherine"!
Couch photo op with the kids.
Hilarious. Couldn't get them to get any closer. Sam's face shows you about how much he enjoys taking pictures. Ha! I love Katherine looking at William here. She loves her big bros!
Attempt number 2.

1 comment:

Jillina said...

LOL! I already forgot about Jack putting the moves on his future wife :) ha! love you and so glad we could chase kids together!