Sunday, April 03, 2011

Jack - 12 month stats!

Took Jack for his 12 month check last week...and here are his stats.
Weight - 24 lbs 2 oz (75th %tile)

Height - 30 in (75th %tile)

He checked out great and is a healthy little 1 yr old! Jack is so much fun...he is walking (first real steps on his birthday actually), sort of. He keeps adding steps every day. He walked across the room the last few days...very clumsily, but he's doing it. This is a hard baby age...at least it was for me with Sam. You have to constantly be on your toes following them around and trying to keep them from busting their heads...locking every cabinet...some serious baby proofing happening here. Jack is into everything. He is developing such a fun personality and learning so much every day! Here's a couple shots of what he's been up to...
Sticking his face in front of the ball popper. He thinks it is hilarious when he turns it on and the ball pops in his face. We went to the mall last week with Mops...and Jack was quite content sitting and watching the carousel! I took this one with my phone and loved the happy look on his face. One of Jack's newest tricks...bear crawling! I'm not sure if he likes the bear crawling or his knees hurt from crawling on the tile floor, but it is hilarious. He moves quite quickly too. So funny. I remember doing these when I played soccer and I don't remember them being very fun...but I guess to a 1 year old...it is. :)

No comments: