We had a great day...here are some pictures! So fun!
Leanne and her boys came over before we left for some cinnamon rolls and coffee. We thought we'd snap some pictures of the boys while they were all looking so cute and Christmas-y!
Here's the little brothers...Jack and Philip!
And all of the boys. Sam wasn't looking but hey...3 of the 4 is not bad.
This picture cracked me up...this is really how it is to get all these boys sitting up to take a picture. Crazy!
Jack was the only one left sitting...so I snapped one of him!
This picture of Jackson and Sam cracks me up. This was what they did while Leanne and I were trying to maneuver the strollers/little boys/jackets/cameras/tickets...we were a bit crazy! These guys are so fun! They had a blast!
The original Pink Pig was at a department store (Rich's) in Atlanta. Since, they've moved it to the upper parking deck at Macy's at Lenox under this huge tent...but once you walk in...it's fantastic! Sooooo cute...and soooo pink!
Entrance to the little train.
Leanne and I had to sit with the little boys so Jackson and Sam shared a seat. Sam did NOT want to get on, but once he did (or rather...once I put him on and strapped him in), he LOVED it!
Here's the little brothers...Jack and Philip!
This video is so short, but it made me laugh. I actually did this by accident. I had flipped the camera setting over to video, so for an accident...I thought this was pretty fun. I love how Leanne is saying..."weeeeweeeee". So cute! :)
Thanks for a GREAT day Benders! Love you guys!
1 comment:
Those can't be your baby boys in these pictures! They look so old!! Sam looks like he's 5 and Jack could be 2!! I need to see these boys asap!!
Post a Comment