Jack has been army crawling for a while, but lately he is not too happy being in the exersaucer, jumper, etc...so he wants to be free! With that...comes the BABY BARICADES! I remember when we did this with Sam but it can't be time to do this again, right? Ahhhhh!
Sam was NOT one to get into stuff, however, that is not so much the case with Jack! I think he might be my child that we actually have to REALLY baby proof with (Sam just wasn't interested). Maybe because with Sam we didn't have any other toys around, but that's just not the case anymore. Jack seems to ONLY want Sam's toys and the toys that he should not play with. Got to REALLY keep an eye on this one. This afternoon...I turned away for about 1 minute...and next thing I knew he was by the tree with a light strand in his mouth. GOOD GRIEF! Maybe I need one of those gate things that blocks off a big area! :) Don't think these pillows will stand up to our little bruiser here! :) He is too cute though!
Here we go...found one! Looks kind of like a baby jail...I think I'd rather have baby jail than baby chewing on the Christmas tree lights! Ha! :) We'll see. :)
2 comments:
LOL!! This makes me laugh because I was there last year with Andrew! This year he gets the whole "No touch, just look" thing though so that helps a ton! I even have ornaments on the bottom of my tree :)
We had one of those "baby jails" and they are fantastic!!! They can't get out and if you need to do something you know they are okay in it. We used it when we went camping too. It folds up really easy. We always used it at my mom's house! Good luck! Micah is my Jack...always into everything!
Post a Comment