Sunday, December 19, 2010

Very Fun Visitors!

We had an AWESOME visit this week from these guys...
NaNa and YaYa!!!

NaNa and YaYa came to see us this past week! We had a great time. Well, despite the boys being sick and coughing their heads off (and Sam's 3 days of fever). :) Took Sam to the doctor and they said it was just viral...so not much we could do. They seem to be a little better this morning. Left them here with Ben while I went to church and they seem to be doing better. So thankful that they were here though. They are always such a HUGE help...BEYOND HUGE! I had big plans to go and do lots of Christmasy things with them, but with the boys being sick...we stayed in pretty much the whole time. Thanks NaNa and YaYa for coming to see us. We had so much fun...as usual!

Even though he's coughing every 5 seconds...he still is pretty happy little guy!
Sam discovered the Wii Bowling this week and wants to play it ALL THE TIME! NaNa, YaYa, Ben and I enjoyed playing it too. We did a lot of bowling! So funny! Opening presents from NaNa and YaYa! I love Jack smiling in the back...so cute!
REALLY excited about the Buzz/Woody ornament!
YaYa helping Sam open his new Batman cave!
He has been playing with this thing non-stop!

Thanks for a GREAT week NaNa and YaYa! Love you guys so much!

No comments: