Friday, December 10, 2010

Quick and EASY Holiday Treat

I made these guys this morning to take to a friend who just had a baby. I fixed dinner for them and all that, but thought her 2 adorable girls might like a fun little treat too. Last time we were in Maryville, NaNa had made some white chocolate dipped pretzels...and ever since I have wanted to do some too. I always liked the looks of the "rod" ones, so I picked some up and away we went. I had bought some of the white chocolate chips to melt already and had some Christmas sprinkles too. These were so easy. And I thought they looked cute all tied up in the bags (except...if you do this make sure to get the longer bags - my "rods" were hanging out the top). :)
Close up. So fun and festive!
All tied up and ready to go! Such an easy, creative treat. Just thought I'd share. I get so many ideas from other people's blogs that I wanted to do some sharing on mine too. :)
I'm sure there will be more to come.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Very cute!

Jillina said...

Yes we add peppermint to some, oreos to some and sometimes snickers then add to various gifts. Well depending on how many we have to taste test :)