Friday, December 03, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!

This wasn't the picture that we used for our Christmas card...it was one of the rejects but I liked it...despite Sam's wide open mouth. :) Cards arrived yesterday (LOVE Shutterfly.com) so now I need to address and send! Who knows when that will all happen, but at least I have them. By the way, I saved TONS on Shutterfly! There are tons of coupon codes that you can use. Search "shutterfly coupons" on www.retailmenot.com to find some. I always save lots by going there...oh, and their calendars are Buy1Get1 half off! Photo books too, I think!

Anywho, just thought I'd say HAPPY DECEMBER from us! Hope you are enjoying frequent Peppermint Mochas (calories...what are those??), LOTS of Christmas music and feeling extra FESTIVE! We sure are!

3 comments:

The Benders said...

Can't believe how big Jack looks in this picture - where did our babies go????

Jillina said...

Kate you look beautiful in this picture!! Yes I'm with Leann on this Jack looks so old!! Last time I saw him he was a tiny newborn!!

YaYa said...

My Beautiful family