Just took some pictures the last few days and thought I'd put them up...these boys are growing up (do I say that every post or what?). Trying to soak up as much time as possible.
Love those fat rolls on his thighs!
His new nickname is "Stinky Pete" (can you tell we've watched Toy Story 2 a million times lately)...this little baby can flat-out clear a room. Not sure what has given him this crazy, nose-burning gas, but whoa! Poor baby!
Such a good big brother...trying to make Jack laugh! Sam thought he was hilarious!
3D glasses...leftover from when daddy went to see Avatar (I think).
My friend, Mandy got this cute little shirt (and some shorts but he can't quite get into those...they are so cute) from Dandy Lions in Maryville. I thought it looked so cute on him. Thanks Mandy!
Sweet little face.
My favorite...laughing so much lately. This just makes me happy to look at.
He is a doll!! Did you ever think it would be this much fun to watch your boys interact together? I had no clue and Chris Anne is right it just keeps getting better.
2 comments:
Just read your latest posts and loved them! I hate that about your thumb! Your boys are absolutely gorgeous!
He is a doll!! Did you ever think it would be this much fun to watch your boys interact together? I had no clue and Chris Anne is right it just keeps getting better.
Post a Comment