Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mommy Friends!

Love my mommy friends!

Had the girls over not too long away for lunch...we had such a good time visiting...talking...eating...and more eating! We cooked up quite a spread...YUM! I enjoyed getting out the china and all the girly things...it's fun to make a fuss sometimes, right? Hope we can do it again soon...so thankful for our husbands who support us having "girl time" without the kiddos (we tend to do it a lot)! It's so important that us new/old/whomever mamas have friends to be there for each other through this phase of our lives. It's always nice to know that someone is going through the same thing. My college girlfriends are so important to me...we've all been through so much together and I love how we are all still so close (even though we live far away). It's so nice that now that we are living in GA that I've found that in my friends here too. These ladies would do anything for me and my kids...and vice versa! LOVE THESE LADIES! We are so blessed!

No comments: