Let me start by saying...if you don't have this cookbook...GO GET IT! You won't regret it. Your waistline might, but you won't! It is so good. Not sure how I heard about Pioneer Woman (probably from someone's blog), but I started reading her blog a while back. She is HILARIOUS! Then she came out with this cookbook and I knew I had to have it. THEN...I bought it for pretty much, everyone I know. Well, I have made lots of things in there since and have been given rave reviews. I don't typically enjoy recipes...mainly b/c I stink at following directions (never read all the way through), but this is SOOOOO easy. She has step by step instructions and pictures. I am quite visual so this is KEY! Anywho, Leanne was telling me that she wanted to make the cinnamon rolls for her family this week. I've been wanting to make them too but been intimidated...the whole dough, yeast, rising flour...etc kind of made me nervous. I had an idea the other day...we make them together. The boys can play and we can cook...and drink coffee! She and her boys came over this morning and we got to it. I made up the dough last night...not sure how it would turn out but it turned out okay.
2 comments:
yep, i'm going to have to buy this cook book!
Oh WOW!!!!!!!!! OK, maybe I will go get it!
Post a Comment