We enjoyed a wonderful 4th weekend. Mom and I went to Dahlonega on Saturday and walked and shopped and ate on their historic downtown square (SOOOO CUTE). Such a sweet little town...so laid back...people are so nice...I want to move there! :) That night mom and I cooked an awesome meal with lots of fresh veggies from the Farmers Market in Dahlonega. Then yesterday we pretty much relaxed most of the day. Ben and I took Sam out to the picnic that our church was having last night in time for the fireworks. A couple of the guys from church put on an amazing fireworks display...seriously, it was AWESOME! Sam LOVED them. A little scared at first, but really got into them. Mom went home today...and I am not sure what to do with myself. I've had her with me for the last 2 weeks...and it's been SOOOO FUN! Guess we'll get back to reality. :) Thanks for such a fun couple of weeks mom! We love you!
Monday, July 05, 2010
A Happy 4th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment