Monday, February 01, 2010

Stall Tactics!

Took this picture the other day and had to share. When it's naptime...I always change Sam's diaper on the guest bed (he's too big for the changing table anymore...and I like this bed so I don't have to bend over). Anywho, this is what he does when I say that it's time to take a nap. I think he thinks he is being really sneaky...but that little foot sort of gives him away.
He is the king of stalling these days. Trying to think of every game, movie, trick possible to stay awake and NOT go to bed. It's really funny and pretty impressive, the things he comes up with.

3 comments:

Angela said...

We are in a MAJOR stalling phase...more kisses, more books, more hugs, etc. Anything to keep from sleeping. And as the baby is getting closer, its getting worse and worse...just a warning :)

awalton said...

I hear ya! I'm like, "Hannah, I'm too big and you're getting too heavy for me to chase you around the house or drag you into your room to change your diaper!" I think they know we've slowed down with our babies to come and they're taking advantage... :)

Anonymous said...

Kennedy's big thing is "I have to tell you something!" There is always something :) Kiss that booger for me!!