Friday, February 19, 2010

Pillows anyone???

My husband says that I have an obsession with pillows...I have NO IDEA what he is talking about (they take up half of the bed)!
I think there are 10 pillows on there right now! 4 of which are just for "pretty"! In my defense, several of them are wedged around my ever growing belly and achy back to help me sleep at night (which isn't helping)! :) I LIKE PILLOWS!
OHHHHH the joys!

4 comments:

Angie said...

I just did a mental count after reading this. We have 11 including the body pillow and decorative ones when I actually make up the bed. But we NEED all those, right?! :)

Lindsay said...

i think we've got 5 decorative pillows, 2 regular pillows and a body pillow. dave hates that the body pillow is between us but i wake up to him holding it so he can't hate it that much ; )

The Hazlewoods said...

Lindsay...that is funny about the body pillow. I have one and love it...there just WAS NOT enough room in there for me, Ben, my big belly...and all the pillows, so it had to go! :)

Jillina said...

You are so funny and I'm so glad to see all these new pictures and updates since my last login. Love you!