I finished painting my little craft room in the basement last night (had leftover paint, so thought I'd use it up...it needed it big time). This afternoon, during Sam's nap, I decided to start organizing. Well, this is going to take a LOT longer than a 2 hour nap. Here is what I unloaded from bags, totes, etc...and the REALLY SAD PART...this isn't even half of it (there's more in there already)! This is just what fit on this counter. YIKES! I am in so much trouble. At least there are people like me that keep places like Hobby Lobby and JoAnn's in business!
4 comments:
wow, that's pretty impressive! but how great is it that you have a room for it now!
Oh. My. Goodness.
That is impressive! But, it's safe to say, you have enough talent for ever last bottle of paint and spool of ribbon!
Ha Ha!! I'm waiting on you to have piles of fabric and threads...... come to the sewing world Kate you will love it!
Wow, that's alot of stuff! But you are so good at crafting....
Post a Comment