Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New toy!

Who knew that this would be hours of entertainment? Why did I not bring this out earlier? This is Sam's carseat from Ben's car. He had to put both seats down in his car to be able to load some stuff in it, so he brought the car seat inside. Sam immediately became intrigued. He seriously wants to play with it constantly. He buckles it, unbuckles it (not sure if this is a good skill to have...luckily, the one in my car is different), sits in it, puts his cup in the cupholder, I mean who wouldn't have fun doing that? Just thought I'd share some pictures. If you have a toddler who gets bored of every toy they play with after like 5 seconds...just bust out the car seat! Heehee!

Our future engineer! He must take after Uncle Rob in that department!
The one in my car doesn't have a cup holder. Wish I had one though, b/c this would prevent the cup throwing all over the back seat.
And we drug it into the family room.

3 comments:

Angie said...

How funny! I can't believe he can unbuckle the seat! He's a strong little booger!

Jillina said...

Love that boy!!

Angela said...

He looks like a grown up little boy in that last picture! Too cute...and I wish we had a cup holder too!