Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What's behind your fridge?

This is what was behind ours!
Yep, pretty sure that I found this little miniature, red-neck, mullet-wearing, keg-tapping guy behind the fridge in our basement when I went to paint behind it the other night. I PROMISE that this did not belong to us! When we moved in, we asked that the previous home-owners leave the fridge that was down in the basement. It is the perfect size and fits the space perfectly. Clearly, I have never gotten in there to clean behind it (another advantage of painting...it forces you to clean every nook and cranny)!
The previous owners used this basement as a true game room...complete with pool table, fuse ball, dart board, etc! Apparently this little guy fit right in. I wonder what the story behind him was. HILARIOUS! Just thought I'd share!

Another shot of the little guy! I know you want one...don't lie!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Ha! That's great!

Jillina said...

hahaha!! Love it!

Angela said...

Love the new blog layout!

chris anne said...

that is too funny! and i don't buy it, you know it was yours!!