I had to post some pictures of our week/weekend so far. We are getting ready for our big trip to Disney World with Rob, Anita, Jacob, Annabeth, NaNa and YaYa! I haven't packed yet and have no idea what to pack...I feel like I should pack cool and warm clothes. I guess I can't get the idea of actually being in shorts/short-sleeves in February. Anyway, we are getting very excited about our trip. I seriously can't wait to ride "It's a Small World" with Sam. We are also VERY VERY excited about seeing NaNa and YaYa. We have missed them so much.
This afternoon our friend, Leanne called to see if we wanted to join she and her little boy, Jackson at this bouncy place here in town...and then to Chick-fil-a afterwards (Kids Night)! We, of course agreed and had a great time. With being couped up in the house, it was so nice to get out and do something other than going to the gym, mall, Target and grocery store! :) The boys ran around and played big time. Leanne and I ran around after them and got quite the workout too. Let me tell you, those slides are NO JOKE! It is like hiking a mountain to get up there. There are no railings to hold on to to help you up and barely anything for steps (seriously). We bit the dust a few times. This was not easy to begin with, much less with a 25 lb child on your hip. It was quite the workout...FEEL THE BURN! Sam really enjoyed sliding down though, so it was totally worth it. There were very few people there and it was great. The last time we went, there were a ton a big kids and I really had to watch Sam, but this time, they had the run of the place. Perfect time to go! Thanks to Leanne for the invite...let's do it again soon!
This afternoon our friend, Leanne called to see if we wanted to join she and her little boy, Jackson at this bouncy place here in town...and then to Chick-fil-a afterwards (Kids Night)! We, of course agreed and had a great time. With being couped up in the house, it was so nice to get out and do something other than going to the gym, mall, Target and grocery store! :) The boys ran around and played big time. Leanne and I ran around after them and got quite the workout too. Let me tell you, those slides are NO JOKE! It is like hiking a mountain to get up there. There are no railings to hold on to to help you up and barely anything for steps (seriously). We bit the dust a few times. This was not easy to begin with, much less with a 25 lb child on your hip. It was quite the workout...FEEL THE BURN! Sam really enjoyed sliding down though, so it was totally worth it. There were very few people there and it was great. The last time we went, there were a ton a big kids and I really had to watch Sam, but this time, they had the run of the place. Perfect time to go! Thanks to Leanne for the invite...let's do it again soon!
3 comments:
I love the pictures! I bet Sam had a blast :) Love you and can't wait to hear about your trip to Disney!
LOVE the bouncy house places and the long naps that follow! A mom must have come up with this concept! :) I can not wait for your Disney trip!! SO fun!!
How fun! I bet you were both worn out!! :)
Post a Comment