On Friday, our friends Leanne and Jackson Bender came over to the house so the boys could play together...and so the mommies could chat! :) Leanne and her husband, Wes went to Lipscomb with me. They live down here now and introduced us to the great church that we've been going to. We had a great time. We had lunch and watched the boys play. They were so cute. Jackson is about a month older than Sam, so it was nice for him to have someone his own age to play with. I'm not sure Sam was a huge fan of sharing his toys, but he did alright. We'll just need to do this much more often, so he gets better with that. After Jackson would play with a toy, Sam would run right over to it...I guess to make sure it was still his or something, I don't know. It was funny though. The highlight was when we went upstairs (change of scenery) and we discovered an empty box of diapers. Jackson pushed Sam around (unfortunately Sam would not return the favor) and they thought it was hilarious. Such a great afternoon...thanks Leanne!
3 comments:
Our living room totally looks like that everyday!
My living room looks like that always too. I've given up cleaning it--it only heightens my frustration when it's a mess again 5 minutes later!
You know how we all say when I have kids my house will never look like that, then you have kids and realize there is no way around it. :) Glad you and LeeAnn had a good time!
Post a Comment