Okay, so I have already posted once about my issue with Pottery Barn Kids and their monogramming abilities. The first one was the character cut off...when my last name has 9 letters and it allowed only 8! So now...I am looking for Sam's Easter outfit. I found this ADORABLE little outfit and had every intention of spending the ridiculous amount of money to purchase! I just knew that Sam would look quite handsome in this! As you see in the picture below...there is a monogram (which you know I love). So naturally when I go to order the vest, I had every intention of entering Sam's little monogram. HOWEVER, there was no option! WHAT!? The only option they give you is for 1 letter! So am I supposed to just put an "S"?
I call customer service thinking that maybe there is a glitch in there system. I am a systems geek (in my previous work life), so I can understand that. NOPE...just the 1 letter! What in the world? I asked her, why would they put a picture of this very vest with a 3 letter monogram on their website but got no reply! THEN...I emailed them and stated my disappointment. I am not one of those people to "talk to your manager" or anything, but this was just ridiculous. Anywho, still haven't gotten a response from the PB Kids people and probably won't, so I guess I'll have to find Sam's Easter outfit elsewhere. Maybe someone is trying to tell me something! STOP INTERNET SHOPPING maybe!!!!
I call customer service thinking that maybe there is a glitch in there system. I am a systems geek (in my previous work life), so I can understand that. NOPE...just the 1 letter! What in the world? I asked her, why would they put a picture of this very vest with a 3 letter monogram on their website but got no reply! THEN...I emailed them and stated my disappointment. I am not one of those people to "talk to your manager" or anything, but this was just ridiculous. Anywho, still haven't gotten a response from the PB Kids people and probably won't, so I guess I'll have to find Sam's Easter outfit elsewhere. Maybe someone is trying to tell me something! STOP INTERNET SHOPPING maybe!!!!

5 comments:
that outfit does look just like sam, and i'm with you--don't put a picture of it if you can't buy it that way!
You should buy it anyway and have it monogrammed somewhere local....with THREE letters!! :)
Buy it and send the vest to Amber. You know she would do it. $6 and he'd have a beautiful monogram. Just an idea!
You make me laugh! Buy the outfit and take it somewhere - this outfit is adorable!! I've got to get on the ball!
Oh man... when is Easter??? I need to get Grace's outfit! :) Yes- get the outfit anyway! You can find a million people to monogram!! :)
Post a Comment