In another moment of weakness yesterday...I bought yet another Christmas cd. I know...I have a problem...but I truly enjoy them. Anyway...I bought the new Josh Groban "Noel" cd. It is FABULOUS. I of course had to take it out of the wrapper and listen on the way home. And I just had to share one of the tracks with you all. I was listening to it (and a lot of you know of my love for Josh Groban)...and just crying at the words to this song. Here are the lyrics. If you get a chance either buy or have a listen to this song..."Thankful". It is amazing!
Somedays, we forget to look around us,
Somedays, we can't see the joy that surrounds us,
so caught up inside ourselves,we take when we should give,
so for tonight we pray for,what we know can be,
and on this day we hope for,what we still can't see,
It's up to us, to be the change,
and even though we all can still do more,there's so much to be thankful for,
look beyond ourselves,there's so much sorrow,
it's way to late to say, I'll cry tomorrow,
each of us must find our truth,it's so long overdue,
so for tonight we pray for,what we know can be,
and everyday, we hope for,what we still can't see,
it's up to us, to be the change,
and even though we all can still do more,
there's so much to be thankful for,
even with our differences,
there is a place were all connected,
each of us can find each others light,
So for tonight, we pray forwhat we know can be,
and on this day, we hope for,what we still can't see,
it's up to us, to be the change,
and even though this world can still do so much more
there's so much to be thankful for.
Speaking of things to be thankful for...we must send a HAPPY BIRTHDAY out to our nephew Jacob up in Michigan! He is the BIG 3 years old today! Wish we were there to celebrate with him and his mommy and daddy. Happy Birthday Jacob! We love you!
Somedays, we forget to look around us,
Somedays, we can't see the joy that surrounds us,
so caught up inside ourselves,we take when we should give,
so for tonight we pray for,what we know can be,
and on this day we hope for,what we still can't see,
It's up to us, to be the change,
and even though we all can still do more,there's so much to be thankful for,
look beyond ourselves,there's so much sorrow,
it's way to late to say, I'll cry tomorrow,
each of us must find our truth,it's so long overdue,
so for tonight we pray for,what we know can be,
and everyday, we hope for,what we still can't see,
it's up to us, to be the change,
and even though we all can still do more,
there's so much to be thankful for,
even with our differences,
there is a place were all connected,
each of us can find each others light,
So for tonight, we pray forwhat we know can be,
and on this day, we hope for,what we still can't see,
it's up to us, to be the change,
and even though this world can still do so much more
there's so much to be thankful for.
Speaking of things to be thankful for...we must send a HAPPY BIRTHDAY out to our nephew Jacob up in Michigan! He is the BIG 3 years old today! Wish we were there to celebrate with him and his mommy and daddy. Happy Birthday Jacob! We love you!

3 comments:
I'm always looking for a good new Christmas CD. I'll have to check this one out.
Love the new pictures of Sam! He is growing like crazy. He's a cutie pie!!! What a fun Christmas you're gonna have.
I saw that Josh Groban cd this weekend..and I thought, "I wonder if Kate has that one?" And yes, you do :) I'll have to get that one too..I swear that Josh Groban brings tears to my eyes after singing one note!
Oh and yes, I too love the sprinkles at starbucks..who doesn't?
I bought that CD last weekend - love it! Another obsession we share - Josh Groban - to tack on to our love for anything French! Joyeux Noel mon amie! J'adore les photos de ton petit bebe. Il est trop precieux!
Post a Comment