Monday, November 05, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Yesterday was Ben's birthday...so I had to add a special birthday post to my husband! We had a great weekend. Saturday night Ben's dad came over to the house so we could go out to eat (NaNa was working in the ER this weekend...Sam was sad he missed her). It was so nice to go out with just the two of us. Then yesterday Ben went golfing with some friends from work. I had a baby shower to go to so Nana and Yaya stayed with Sam again (thank you guys SOOOOO much). I cooked one of Ben's favorites for dinner last night (lasagna). Overall I think he had a pretty good birthday! I am so thankful to be married to this man. He is an amazing dad and amazing husband! I am such a lucky gal! Happy Birthday Ben! We love you!

2 comments:

Jillina said...

Happy Birthday Ben!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday to Ben! yay!