
Just had to post these few pictures of our big boy! This afternoon I pulled out his Bumbo seat to see if he would sit up in it....and he did. He didn't bob his head either...he held it up! I heard something about the safety of those seats...I think it was kids climbing out of them when they were too high up on counters and such...I assure you all that Sam cannot climb out of his seat yet. :) I think we are okay for a while.
Anywho...just wanted to share some random pictures and brag on what a big boy he is sitting up in his seat!
Sitting up in his Bumbo seat!
Smiling! Ben noticed that his hair looks red here. It is brown but sometimes in pictures it looks red. Who knows...maybe we will have Uncle Duff #2!
He looks very serious here...but I thought this was a cute close up.
6 comments:
What a cutie! I thought his hair looked red too, but then I thought maybe it was just wishful thinking. None of my grandchildren have brown eyes, but maybe I can get a red headed one.Can't wait to see all of you for Thanksgiving.
kate, he is the cutest thing ever! He looks JUST like you and your mom to me. I hope everything is going well for you. love ya
I'm jealous of your Bumbo seat. When we went to register, they had just taken them off the shelves b/c of the recall. I mean, really-- of course kids could fall out of these things if they're up high. Can people actually sue for this? They get money b/c they weren't watching their kids?
Sam is looking so handsome in all his pictures. I know you're so proud of him!
He's precious!!! I love it. And I too heard about the re-call of the Bumbo's. Right after I gave Rebecca hers...but Angie's right, people are being stupid and putting their 2 year old kid in it on a high counter and then blaming the Bumbo when their kid hits the floor! Come on people, use common sense, haha.
Love you!
Oh my word! He's precious!!
How precious is Sam!?
Post a Comment