Here are a few of my favorite pictures from this weekend...just wanted to share! Hope everyone has a great week. I will be having the "Pillsbury Bake Off" this week getting everything ready for Thanksgiving! YEAH...can't wait!
Smiling...I could stare at him all day and make him smile...it is my favorite thing ever to have him smile back at me...love those dimples! ADORABLE!
Friday night before I put Sam in his crib he was hanging out with his daddy in our bedroom while I was running around getting some things done...and this is what I found...SO SWEET! My two favorite boys! BY the way, Sam has been sleeping anywhere from 7 - 10 hours a night...is that crazy? I was really worried at first, but I think if he gets hungry, he will let me know, so we are enjoying it while it lasts. This long sleeping thing has been going on for a while now, so I'm not trying to jinx it...just enjoy it while I can. At least I am not a zombie from no sleep! What a good boy! I am sure I have just jixed myself...so I'll let you know if he keeps this up. :)
5 comments:
What precious pictures! I love that smile...and what a wonderful picture of your boys! I miss you! Happy Thanksgiving!
yay for sleeping all night. and don't you worry or wake him up--he's fine! just enjoy it. glad that things are going so well. those pictures are just adorable!
Ok as sweet as these pictures are they don't do little Sam justice. He is a cutie!! I've been thinking about him all night, we must have another get together soon, today was lots of fun!
That is awesome! He is so precious...
Leslie
Some of the best mommies in the world are working mommies. I was, Hollie, Brooke and Liz are..I think you keep your prioties better if you work. You know the time you have with them is precious and you use it much wiser. Whatever you do,,,,don't let cleaning the house and etertaing be important. The Bible tell show hospitality. Making the home when you are with the kids a warm inviting, lots of hugging kind of place is the best hospitality I know. You will do great and Sam is a doll. I would love to see him sometime..love to all Debbie
Post a Comment