Happy Thanksgiving from the Harris, Oliver and Hazlewood families! My how we are growing (back row - Duff, Chance, Kennedy, MOM, Sam, Ben, Kate...front row - Jenni, Liam, Emma, Mar'a, Grace, and Sara)!
Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving! My family stayed in a cabin in the mountains this year. Since our family is getting so big (7 adults...6 kids) we decided it would be best to stay somewhere much bigger. We had a very good time. It was crazy...as expected...lots of little people...and laughter...and good times! Grace, my 6 year old niece, had us all go around the table at Thanksgiving dinner and say what we were thankful for which was very sweet!
I am thankful for so many things this year....a beautiful, healthy, baby boy, amazing husband, loving families, great friends, and so many more. Hard to believe that this time last year, Sam wasn't even here...I feel like he has been with us forever...what a difference a year makes. We are so blessed and thankful for everything! Duff, Sara, Mom and I...we didn't exactly plan the matching outfits I promise. I guess a love for turtlenecks run in the family! :)
My FAMILY...how fun is it to say that!
Cousins Liam and Kennedy watching the "Wonder Pets"...which is what they watched the whole time...that and "Cars". So cute!
Grace, Mar'a and Emma waiting for breakfast. They started posing for the camera big time this trip...I guess that is what little girls do. They were so fun!
Sara, mom and I actually got up and were at the outlet mall in Pigeon Forge before 8am on BLACK Friday with the rest of the world. I know...we are crazy...but honestly, we had a blast. It didn't get bad until around noon. We weren't in a hurry...and found some GREAT deals! VERY FUN!
MY BOYS! I thought this picture was cute of Ben making Sam smile! I love these guys!
Sam looks a little scared here but I thought it was cute. :)
My nieces...Emma, Kennedy and Grace getting ready for the big game on Saturday. We are still in SHOCK about the win over Kentucky. How crazy! However they got there... GO VOLS!
4 comments:
What a beautiful family!!! You all look great and Sam is so stinkin' cute!!!! Glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving... thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog.. I will call you soon!! Love you!!
Apart from the Go Vols, love this post you know we were huge UK fans on Saturday.:) Your pictures are super cute!
love the pictures, and i think it is too funny that your family matched with the turtlenecks. you get it honest, i guess. glad you had a great thanksgiving.
Love the photos! You look so good! I'm glad you and your family had a good time :)
Post a Comment