Friday, July 22, 2011

World Of Coke...

We spent one day down at the Coke Museum and had a blast. Of course the kids enjoyed the tasting room (except for Sam who WILL NOT even try anything)...wel, the adults did too.  Great day with the Harris family!   Love you guys...please come back anytime!  We loved having y'all!
As long as Jack has a little snack in his tray...he'll go anywhere.  :)
Me and Sam...I love Jack's little head poking through the back.
  
 
My boys...
Mops and I went straight for the Coke room...no time to mess with all that flavored stuff...we want the real thing.  And I must say...that is some of the best coke ever!  Here's Sam helping Mops fill her cup.
Meggy liked hers...as did Duff!
Mops and Jack!
The whole Harris gang! 
Coke!
More Harris family...Meg was in the stroller so he didn't make it in the picture.  Love you guys!

No comments: