My brother and his family drove down to Atlanta on their annual summer pilgrimmage to visit family. We were really excited for them to come since they haven't been to our house yet and we hadn't seen them in a while (they live near Chicago). They even brought Mops with them (they had already spent a week or so in Tennessee)! :)
Sam was in HEAVEN...and I think Liam was too. All his other cousins are girls, so I think he enjoyed the boy toys and playing boy games with Sam. Sam just followed Liam around everywhere. Everyone got along...it was wonderful. Mar'a was a great help with Jack...and Meg is just ADORABLE. Those curls all over her head are just the cutest! So fun spending time with Duff and Jenni too. Duff, Jenni and I snuck out on Friday night to go see the new Harry Potter movie (the 3 of us are definitely Harry Potter FANS...big time). The movie was incredible! Sad to see it end though.
Anywho, we had a great visit. Duff and Jenni left on Saturday to head back home. The boys and I drove Mops back home this week. It's been SOOOO nice having Mops with us.
Here are a few pictures of our week.
Liam and Sam enjoying breakfast one morning.
Of course we had to take allthe kds to Monkey Joes to run off some energy. They loved it. Here's sweet Meg riding the firetruck. Of course Aunt Kate put quarters in there so it would "go"...I am a sucker for sure. :)
Jack enjoying the bouncy things too!
Meggy sliding...
Jack wanted to ride in the firetruck too and hit all the buttons. He was a little small still...so he kept sliding into the floorboard.
Liam and Sam sliding...they had the best time.
Mar'a loved playing with Jack. Not sure how she picked up that big chunk of love, but she did. She was so sweet with him. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment