Saturday, July 09, 2011

Happy 4th from the Hazlewoods!

Took these pictures after church last Sunday!
Sam says..."HAPPY 4th of JULY"!  He looks SO BIG right here...he might as well be a teenager (just kidding...just typing that makes me kind of hyperventilate - barf). 
Jack combed his hair for the occasion!  Yeah right.  This is what it looks like in the morning and there is no way to tame it.  Just can't bear to cut those curls yet!  :) 
This was as close as I could get to a picture of the 2 of them together.  Sam was playing the Wii and Jack was (of course) watching every little thing he was doing! 
By the way...notice he big brown chair.  That's the AMAZING rocker/glider/recliner that was in both boy's nurseries!  Ben finally taked me into moving downstairs considering it's THE MOST COMFY chair in the whole house.  I have FINALLY resigned to the fact that their is no more baby rocking happening (SNIFF SNIFF), so it's getting lots of use downstairs.  I LOVE IT except that Ben and I are always trying to out-smart each other to see who can get to the chair first!  Ha!  :)

No comments: