I have been slacking on keeping up with my blog, but I've got lots of pictures uploaded and hoping to find some time today to get them done. I think now that school has started back that I will be in much more of a routine, so hoping to do better!
We spent some time with Mops in July. After Duff and Jenni were here...we took mom back to Dickson and stayed several days! It was so fun to be there during the week and have lots more time to play! Thanks for a great week Mops! We love you!
Hanging with Mops! These boys LOVE their Mops!
Always have to take a trip to ride the carousel at the mall! I LOVE this picture!
Having supper at Mops' house!
We went up to mom's school one day to "help" in her classroom. By helping...Jack pretty much just dumped out all of the boxes! They had lots of fun though.
Sam was drawing on the white board, so...Jack had to do the same.
Got some ice cream for the boys to share...here is Jack asking for "more".
"Sharing" with brother...these boys like ice cream!
So sweet!









No comments:
Post a Comment