Friday, July 22, 2011

Wide Open Spaces...

While Duff and family were here, we drove downtown one day to the World of Coke Museum (those pics coming shortly). The kids really liked it...as did the adults. Well, in front of the museum they have this HUGE grassy area. Before loading everyone back up in the car, we let them play for a bit. The ran everyone an had a blast. I think mine might have been couped up in the stroller too long, so they really enjoyed running. They were all so cute.
You know...kids don't need much...just some grass and some time!
Jack LOVED running around everywhere.
Mar'a showing us her "split" skills.  Ouch!  :)
Meg just being cute...love those pigtails!
This is blurry but I think it is cute...Sam was chasing Jack...and Jack was loving every second of it.  When this happens in our house it usually ends in tears, but it was great outside!  :)
Mar'a kept an eye on Jack...such a sweet cousin
BROTHERS!
All the kiddos! 
Mar'a carrying Jack...such a little mother already!
RUN KIDS RUN
Little man!
 Oh...I do love having 2 sweet, little boys!

Ring around the Rosy with Mops...she's so fun!

1 comment:

Jillina said...

LOVE these pictures! I can feel the love and joy from them!!