Saturday, July 09, 2011

Lunch Date

We had a little mall lunch date last week with Alayna, Izzy and their sweet mama, Katey! Sam and Alayna are always SOOOOO excited to hang out together (he talks about her ALL the time and wants to go to her house every day). They are so cute together. We had lunch in the food court then a little carousel ride. Love these two kiddos! 
Playing on the floor picture thingy (don't you love how I always use "thingy" when I don't know what to call something).  Apparently Alayna was snapping some pictures of Sam!  So funny!
Carousel Ride.  Sam always sits in the seat (no animal riding for him).  Alayna decided at the last minute that she would ride on the animal, but I didn't get a picture of her on it.  I foresee many more lunch dates for these two in the future (now we just need to get Jack and Izzy old enough to have their little lunch dates)!  :)  So cute.  Little do our kids know...that their parents believe in "arranged marriages".  HAHA!  :)

No comments: