Last Tuesday was Sam's preschool program. It was really cute. Big thank you to my dear friend, Leanne for watching Jack for me while I went. It was nice to be able to focus 100% on just Sam. Ben was out of town all last week in England, so I was flying solo.
I was sitting prety far back, so my pictures aren't that great...but you get the idea.
I was sitting prety far back, so my pictures aren't that great...but you get the idea.
Sam was SOOOO FUNNY during the concert. I didn't know how he'd do, during the Christmas program, he had turned around the whole time and we could only see the back of his head. This time he sat, facing forward and singing his HEART out. I could even hear him over the other kids. HILARIOUS. I guess most mommies can probably pick their kid out, but Sam was REALLY loud. I even noticed his teachers looking at him, then each other and smiling. From what I hear, during the practices he just sits there, so it was quite a shock when he was going all out.
Maybe he'll be our performer?
Walking in line...actually this was the "Dinosaur song" and all the kids were marching. It was so funny. Now, I can't get that song out of my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment