Friday, May 27, 2011

Bowling with Friends


Sam's new favorite activity is bowling...so when Leanne, Jackson and Philip asked us if we wanted to go yesterday, we said, "of course!" Sam was SOOOO excited. The bowling alley was REALLY nice. This was a different one than the last time we took him and it was awesome...and practically empty! WAY NICER than the bowling alleys we used to go to growing up. This one was super clean and nice...and didn't smell like old cigarettes (GROSS). Anywho, we only played one game which was enough...and I think the boys had a GREAT time. After bowling we played in the arcade...and the boys were pretty content playing ski ball (or whatever they call that thing) over and over.

I'm thinking Sam's birthday party might have to be there.
We had ANOTHER great day with some GREAT friends...love those Benders! I sense many more of these bowling trips in our future. Perfect for those really hot days in the summer when you can barely stand to go outside. :)

Thanks Leanne for the coupons (that girl has a coupon for everything - it's awesome)!

Checking out the lanes...they were really excited about the racing lights they had going down the lanes. This lighting is messed up (the night setting has to be completely still - and obviously I wasn't), but wanted Leanne to have an action shot for Jackson! :) This is what happened when I just took a regular picture...so dark. Anywho...checking out thir scores!
Sweet baby brothers! So patient! These two are such good boys....I guess you have to be when you are the 2nd...considering we have taken them everywhere since they were born. So sweet.
Great friends... Jackson playing ski ball!
Great day!

No comments: