We were in Nashville (Dickson) this past weekend. Ben and I planned a last minute trip. Our anniversary is next Sunday, so we thought we could have a little night away while the boys stayed with my mom. I got us tickets to Les Miserables and booked a hotel downtown. It was SOOOOO NICE! We had such a great time and remembered that we are actually quite fun to hang out with! Ha! :) Life is crazy these days with both boys. Seems like one of us has one kiddo and the other has the other...so we rarely get time together. So...we had a wonderful time hanging out together. Love my Ben.
I put these pictures up because Sam LOVED playing with this Little People house that was ours when we were kids. I remember playing with that thing so much as a kid. Now, it is one of the most popular toys at Mops' house. I had to document Sam playing with it. He wanted to be outside, so he just took it and all of the furniture, people, etc that goes with it outside and played with it FOREVER! He never sits that still, so he must have really enjoyed it! :)

2 comments:
No way! That's jackson's favorite toy at my mom's!!!!
I totally had that house!!! My mom has it as well and the boys love playing with it! Small world!!
Post a Comment