This is out of order, but didn't want to forget these pictures. On Jack's actual birthday, we had a little mini-family celebration. We had a fun dinner and CAKE, of course. I made a cake and we let jack try his first birthday cake! And...he LIKED IT! Didn't know about the wet all over his hands, but he got over that pretty quickly and dug right in.
I iced this with that "whipped" icing...and I must say...you can't pipe very well with it. However, it was already made and easy so it worked. :) Plus I'm the only one that would ever know the difference.
1 comment:
I love Jack's curl over his ears! Really love it! You did such an awesome job on his parties! Kate you have such a gift to make people feel so loved and special, I have no doubt your boys will have so many special memories of the things you do for them. You are a great mom!! Love you friend!
Post a Comment