Monday, April 18, 2011

Lately...

We haven't really been up to much lately, so I haven't been updating my blog much. So...since we haven't had much exciting going on...what's more exciting (TO ME) than these two little guys! Sorry...shameless mommy here! :)

When Sam leaves the room, Jack goes straight for all of his toys. It is hilarious to me. He knows that Sam freaks when he touches pretty much every toy in the house...so he just waits until he leaves the room. Smart kid if you ask me! I LOVE his chubby little hands and feet in this picture.


Big brother! I have a thing for my little boys in these ringer tee-shirts. So cute. Went to the mall one day and stumbled upon this gem...I'm sure most of you all have one of these at your mall, but it sure killed LOTS and LOTS of time one day when we were there. Sam loved it...and Jack thought it was hilarious watching his big brother play! Playing hockey...his favorite was the soccer one...so cute.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Nathan has that same baseball shirt. I love it! I think I need to go buy up some bigger sizes :) And that Jack is smart! Nathan doesn't care so he just goes for them right in front of PG to make her mad. Miss you!

Ware said...

the ringer tee thing is probably leftover from our awesome pi delta shirts. :) Your boys are too cute!