Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fun times with NaNa and YaYa!

We have had a great week so far with NaNa and YaYa! I have been completely worthless, but NaNa and YaYa have been quite busy. They have just done everything...they are awesome!!! One night they watched the boys so Ben and I could go out by ourselves. It's so nice to be able to spend time with Ben by ourselves and talk about other stuff than the kiddos. Sam has had a blast too...I think he's worn them out playing "shoot" outside but they are having fun. Here are a few pictures of our week so far!
NaNa and I took the little guys to the park one day.
NaNa (and Sam) pushing Jack in the new double stroller bus!
So sweaty!
Notice the giant knot on his head. I knew it would be a matter of time but Sam fell down the front steps. Thankfully, he only got this bump and a little scratch on his nose...it could have been a lot worse (brick steps...YIKES). These are times that it is good to have an ER Nurse (NaNa) on hand. I always get scared when they fall and hurt themselves.
Having a great week...and SOOOO thankful for NaNa and YaYa and everything they do for us!

No comments: