Thursday, April 29, 2010

BIG BOY!

Jack had his one month check up on Monday. I actually brought Sam with me, so it was a true test of multi-tasking with 2 kiddos...didn't go so well. Question - why are the children always WAY worse when the doctor walks in the room (?), then when they leave they are fine. This doesn't make sense to me! :) It was crazy, but I guess I should get used to it since this is our life for the next oh...18 years!
Anywho, back to our big boy. Everything looked GREAT for little Jack and he is doing very well. A little blocked tear duct, but everything else was looking good.
We took a trip over to the scales and here are the stats:
Weight: 11 lbs 10 oz (90th percentile) - and no...that was not a typo. Can you believe that? He was born at 9'2...and now he's over 11 pounds! Crazy. Anyway, at least I feel good knowing that he is getting what he needs. :)
Height: 22 inches (70th percentile) - good thing he is not short like me...or all that rolypoly-ness would look funny. Good thing he gets his height from his tall daddy!
Looks like Sam in this picture!

2 comments:

NaNa said...

So Wonderful !

Jenna said...

Such a sweet boy - he looks like Sam! So glad you are doing so well with two!! I think it's so cute that Sam worries about Jack when he's crying :)