My day was absolutely MADE on Tuesday when I received a sweet note in the mail from my dear friend/old roommate, Rebecca! Included in her note were these pages torn out from the new Lands End magazine. Apparently...it is the YEAR OF THE CARDIGAN! Whoooohooooo! FINALLY! I knew this day would come eventually!
If you all don't know me very well...you wouldn't know that I have a BIT of a cardigan obsession. For years, I have gotten "crud" from my friends for always having a cardigan on. I never cared because I LOVE my cardigans so much. Jillina's husband even nicknamed me, "Cardigan Kate!" I kind of liked it. You never know when you will be cold, so it is always a great accessory to have with you...you know how I like to be prepared! :)
Well...I still have the same obsession...only the collection just continues to grow. I mean, I think I have about 7 black cardigans (short sleeve, 3/4 length, long, dressy, casual, etc)...this actually goes for many colors as well! It is kind of sick, but I have no shame...I'll admit it!
Anywho, just thought I would share with you all these catalog pages that Rebecca sent! ENJOY...and don't be ashamed of your cardigans...wear them with pride! Thanks Stevens...LOVE YOU ALWAYS! You made my day!
If you all don't know me very well...you wouldn't know that I have a BIT of a cardigan obsession. For years, I have gotten "crud" from my friends for always having a cardigan on. I never cared because I LOVE my cardigans so much. Jillina's husband even nicknamed me, "Cardigan Kate!" I kind of liked it. You never know when you will be cold, so it is always a great accessory to have with you...you know how I like to be prepared! :)
Well...I still have the same obsession...only the collection just continues to grow. I mean, I think I have about 7 black cardigans (short sleeve, 3/4 length, long, dressy, casual, etc)...this actually goes for many colors as well! It is kind of sick, but I have no shame...I'll admit it!
Anywho, just thought I would share with you all these catalog pages that Rebecca sent! ENJOY...and don't be ashamed of your cardigans...wear them with pride! Thanks Stevens...LOVE YOU ALWAYS! You made my day!
5 comments:
I love it! I almost always think about you when I put on a cardigan in the fall! :)
I am laughing so hard right now, you are hilarious!
she told me about sending you that! classic! you should totally buy the kate cardigan in every color.
i am glad you are so excited...as i knew you would be. glad it made you smile...it made me smile as well. love you!!!
HAHA!!! Perfect!! BTW loving the new blog layout - very festive!
Post a Comment