Most of you know this, but just in case...Sam is going to be a BIG BROTHER! Our due date is March 30, 2010! I will be 13 weeks tomorrow. I am feeling better...still pretty tired and nauseous, but getting better. Oh...and heartburn like I've never had it before! WHOA! OUCH! The Tums are always close by though! :) You should hear me walking...with the Tums bottle in my purse...sounds pretty funny.
Anyway, we are thrilled and very excited to add a new member to our crazy family! We know Sam will be a great big brother!
Here are some pictures of the newest member of the family...he/she slightly resembles an alien right now!
Anyway, we are thrilled and very excited to add a new member to our crazy family! We know Sam will be a great big brother!
Here are some pictures of the newest member of the family...he/she slightly resembles an alien right now!
9 comments:
So excited for you Katers!!! How fun!! And March will be PERFECT!! Love you!
YAY!!! Look at that ultrasound!!! OHH I just want to hug you again!
So excited for you Kate!! Congratulations!!
SO excited for you guys! I bet Sam will be an awesome big brother!
I had heartburn really bad too - gotta love those chewable fruity tums! They say it means your baby will have a lot of hair..and it was true for Luke! :)
Congrats!!! He/she looks beautiful and very smart in his/her first picture! :)
Say Say is so excited to be an aunt again!! Nothing sweeter than hearing a niece or a nephew saying my name for the first time :) Can't wait!! Love you!
Kate, I'm so excited for you guys!! Your ultrasound looks so good, mine just looked like a blob....ha!
SO excited, love the shirt!
Post a Comment