We had a visit last night and today from one of my best friends from Maryville, Mandy and her husband, Johnathan! We were so happy to hang out with them. We have missed them so much since moving down here. Mandy and I have been best of friends since we moved to Maryville halfway through my freshman year of high school. It took Sam a few minutes to warm up this morning, but in no time, he was laughing and playing with them. Mandy and I took Sam up to the outlet mall this afternoon and had a great time. Even though Sam didn't take a nap today...he was a pretty good trooper. He LOVES Mandy! He chased her all over the house this afternoon and would not let her walk away from him for a minute (sorry Mandy)! :) We grilled steaks tonight and had a great dinner. They left a couple hours ago to head back home and we miss them already. Hopefully we'll get to see them again soon.
P.S...I never like how rooms turn out in pictures? I feel like they never look as good as they do in real life. Maybe it is my photography skills (which are pretty bad). And...Maybe I need a new camera? Hmmm...there's an idea! I did drop it on the concrete at Disney TWICE and now the card cover will NOT shut. Oh well...one can dream right! We are planning on buying a new dishwasher this week (we loathe ours), so the camera will have to wait!
On a serious note, my bestest friend, Jillina lost her grandmother early this morning (very suddenly) and would ask that you say a prayer for her, her mom and the rest of their family. Jillina was really close to and loved her grandmother so much and I hate to see my dear friend heartbroken and hurting. Jillina...I love you and hang in there!
2 comments:
Ceilings are a BEAR to paint! We did every wall and ceiling in our house when we moved in. I would have given up after 1 room had it not been for our family's help! Good luck getting the color adjusted. Thanks for letting us know about Jillina- I had no idea.
The room looks great!!!!
Post a Comment