After a crazy week recovering from Disney...Sam being sick...me being sick...mom and I took off (with Sam...who was finally feeling better) for a quick getaway to Savannah. I have been wanting to take her for a long time now, so since she was on Spring Break, we decided to go! We had a GREAT time! More on that later, but when we got back on Saturday night, Ben watched Sam so she and I could have a nice dinner out. We needed a dinner where we could actually visit (no offense Sam). We went to Stony River (YYYYUUUUUMMMMMY)! It was amazing as always. I don't normally post pictures of food, but I could not pass this one up. I had an amazing filet...and the most delicious au gratin potatoes that I have ever eaten (and you guys know how I love my potatoes...so this is a big deal). Anywho...we thought we would order dessert (because we COULD). Mom ordered cheesecake...and I ordered this double layer chocolate ganache cake! I seriously had no idea what I was getting myself into. So here are the pictures. They do this dessert no justice...if you ever go there, please just order it and make sure you have about 12 friends with you to eat it!
1 comment:
I love Stony River! Do they still have the rolls with chocolate at the beginning of the meal? YUM!
Post a Comment