Reasons why I love October: Falling leaves, the amazing Smoky Mountains views from the drive in to Maryville yesterday, pumpkins, orange and brown, long sleeves (even though yesterday was like 80 degrees...you know me...Cardigan Kate), white pumpkins, hanging out with mom and Sara on Fall Break! Yesterday we went to pick some pumpkins and I thought I'd share some fall-ish pictures with you all.
Sam didn't know what to think about the icky straw! Mommy and Sam I loved Sam's face in this picture Sara and Sam Me, sister and the kiddos (Emma, Grace, Sam and Kennedy)...I love Sam and Kennedy's faces in this. Mops and Sam Kennedy...I think she took these witch boots from a scarecrow. She is so funny!
This week was sooooo much fun! Thanks for taking me away for a few days. I miss you and Sam already. Have a good week and can't wait to see you guys again. I love you bunches sister. :)
2 comments:
woo hoo! Love the pumpkin patch! Great pics and glad you got to be with the fam! I love fall too!!
This week was sooooo much fun! Thanks for taking me away for a few days. I miss you and Sam already. Have a good week and can't wait to see you guys again. I love you bunches sister. :)
Post a Comment