Friday, October 03, 2008

Happy Friday!

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Friday. We've had a pretty good week and looking forward to next week in Maryville to hang out with Mops and Sara. NaNa and YaYa will be having their annual camping trip in the mountains, so I am sure we will see them too. Me, Sam, Mom, Sara and her girls are planning on staying in a cabin in the mountains for a few days. It will be nice to feel like we are on vacation or something, but without going very far away. Next Friday, we plan on going to the Foothills Fall Festival so that should be fun too. Anywho, we have no plans again this weekend. I am missing out on an invitation to the Atlanta Greek Festival with my friend, Bethany tonight...I am so sad b/c I was so looking forward to some adult time outside enjoying this beautiful weather! I have had some serious knee issues (big shocker) this week and couldn't really get behind walking around on it for the evening. It has been doing some weird things lately, but really...WHAT IS NEW??? So frustrating and annoying! No more knee surgery thank you! I think I have had enough for one lifetime (or at least for a 28 year old)!

I am posting a funny video of Sam walking around our little temporary apartment here. He has gotten such a personality lately! He cracks me up every day. He is walking so good now...and practically running. Still having issues with the eating (or rather...picking up foods that are not cereal, crackers, etc), but we will keep plugging away...he'll get it one of these days! He started dancing when music plays and will give mommy kisses (which mommy LOVES)! He also LOVES the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" song. He can't do the spider, but can definitely be the "rain" coming down. So fun! Have a GREAT weekend!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I don't know how he holds that huge noggin up! Too cute:)